21.1.11

Swedish Summer




I always like to keep an eye on what is going on in topshop world.  The lookbooks for each new season provide me entertainment and inspiration on what might be going on in the northern hemisphere. 
There are a couple of key pieces that I have in my sights at the moment including this denim shirt dress (despite the fact that I get consistantly disappointed by the quality of the manufacture of my purchases at topshop I keep going back, in hope that it will be better next time!)... and the lookbook for 'swedish summer' - so cute, and the colour palette is exciting and the textures are interesting.  While it is unlikely at this stage that I will purchase from this collection, it will definitely inspire some fun and naive creativity in my next shopping trip!

No comments: